There are as many web designers as there are websites. Choosing the perfect Web development canberra can be taxing, especially since there are countless unprincipled agencies all around. While some have fallen into the trap of unprofessional designers, we will save you the trouble by giving you the information you need to make the right choice.
Just as any other person in this age, you will probably go online and Google the term “cheap web design”. Sure enough, the results will be displayed in their millions. You will probably pick from the first page, if not the first
The ranking is a good measure of credibility. However, how will you know that your choice is not a company that is only excellent in SEO and average at the design services? Well, here are a few pointers.
Every designer will want to give you a list of decent graphic design work like this example to prove their ability to deliver. Every established designer has a portfolio that they give every prospective. If you choose to go through the portfolio, keep these few things in mind.
- Do the examples look like what you want in style and goals?
- Does the portfolio show expertise and professionalism?
- Are the sites user-friendly with attractive imagery, functional links and icons?
- Are the sites functional on different browsers and devices?
- Do the sites rank well on search engines?
2. Testimonials and Reviews
Customer feedback is one of the excellent considerations when choosing a web designer. It is important that you do not rely only on the testimonials that are on the website. If you really like a designer’s work, ask them for references and follow up on the customers’ experiences.
Talking to various people who have previously worked with the designer will give you an insight into the customer relations. When talking to other clients, try to establish the following.
- Were the customers happy with what they were given?
- Was the designer on schedule?
- Did the designer ask for their input and was it implemented on the site?
- Would they recommend the services of that designer?